Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

NaNoWriMo and Life Madness *Update*

November passed by and I didn't put up a single post! *sigh*

Well, that's only to be expected, I suppose. Hopefully in a few days--or weeks--I'll be able to share some fantastic news pertaining to the "life" bit of the equation on the post header...but for now, I can say things have been difficult in the sickness arena. 

NaNo went ok. Not as stellar as I'd hoped, but I knocked out about 20k of Yellow, Spheres Book 2, and managed to get a working scene list that bumped my novel up from a mere 30k (it was bigger in my mind, ok??! Haha) to about 90. During this past month I gained a tremendous amount of insight to Kara's story and am ready to dive in to knock out a large portion of the novel this month. I initially wanted to shoot for diving back into Whispers and Murmurs, but Kara's story has gripped me and well, it's the one demanding attention. 

In the meantime, I'll try to focus on some of the plot holes in the first book. *cries* 


My next post is a review (it's going up today, no worries :-) of The Lemorian Crest, Book 2 of the Uncovering Cobbogoth series by Hannah Clark. After that, I'm going to share a bit of my progress on Yellow during NaNo. Sure, it's RFDR stuff...but honestly, I find it encouraging when other writers are willing to share their work in its unrefined state, so I hope you're able to as well. 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!